UPDATE 15.45PM. WE BELIEVE THAT THE SERVICE IS NOW BACK UP AND RUNNING. PLEASE ACCEPT OUR APOLOGIES FOR THE INCONVENIENCE CAUSED. PLEASE BEAR WITH US TODAY AS WE TRY TO WORK THROUGH THE BACKLOG.
The easiest and fastest way to get any kind of help from us is with askmyGP. It saves us time too, so please help us to help you.
- We respond in working hours, 8.00am to 6.30pm Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays
- We endeavour to deal with your request on the day
- All our registered patients are welcome, parents and carers on behalf of patients too.
- You can name a GP if you wish (so long as they are working that day)
- You may prefer a telephone, email or face to face response
- Repeat prescription requests should be submitted via online access
- You can sign up now, with no paperwork
The doctors and staff at Gloucester House Medical Centre in Urmston, Manchester are proud to offer the highest standard of patient-centred healthcare.
We run many clinics for the management of chronic diseases such as asthma and diabetes and offer a wide variety of other medical services including family planning, antenatal and postnatal care, minor surgery, childhood vaccinations and well-person check-ups.
In addition to everything you need to know about the practice you will also find a wealth of health-related information in the menu on the right hand side. Please have a look around and do send us some feedback using the 'Policies' tab.
Booking Appointments On-line
As we have recently changed our clinical system to Emis Web, any patients who previously had access to online services will have to re-register for this service at reception.
Please click here for further details on how to register to use online services.
(Site updated 07/04/2020)